We really hope your stay at Cherry Tree Cottage Caravan Site will be an enjoyable and relaxing one, so ask for your compliance with the site rules for your own safety and the safety and comfort of other guests around you. We reserve the right to refuse admission or ask any guest failing to comply with these rules to leave the park immediately without refund.
- Arrivals after 1pm, unless by prior arrangement. Early arrivals may be possible, depending on availability, but are charged at £1.00 per hour or free if the unit is not connected to EHU.
- As we are often out and about, there will be a welcome note (booking form included) on the arrivals board near the gate, with pitching instructions.
- Assistance with setting up your pitch may be available if required. Please mention this at the time of booking.
- Please vacate your pitch by 11.30am on the day of departure.
- Late departure may be possible, depending on availability, but is charged at £1.00 per hour or free if the unit is disconnected from EHU.
- Please drive carefully and slowly on the site at all times and take care when leaving the site as pedestrians and cyclists (sometimes fast) use the cycle path that runs through the entrance.
- One vehicle per pitch is permitted. Any extra cars, please ask where to park.
- Please refrain from driving on the grass in winter and use the designated parking space adjacent to your pitch.
- Please ensure gates are closed behind you when arriving or leaving the site.
- Please ensure that noise is kept at a personal level at all times, and we ask for ‘all quiet’ from 10.00pm to 9.00 am.
- No loud music or radios at any time.
- Generators are not permitted at any time.
Dogs & Pets
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site.
- Please take your dog off site to toilet and not allow to stray onto other pitches. The path outside has wide verges and there is a poo bin directly outside the site
- If your dog has been tethered, please check your pitch on departure.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated as it is unfair to fellow campers. Please do not leave your dog unattended if it likely to cause a nuisance to others.
- Fires of any type are not permitted on the site.
- Barbecues are permitted but must not be placed on the grass.
- In the event of a fire, please raise the alarm on the information shed and go to the assembly point which is just outside the gate.
- Fire extinguishers are available in the information shed.
- We do not have any designated play areas and request your children do not play on other people’s pitches.
- As our roads are gravel, we do not allow children to cycle or use scooters on site.
- Please do not let children climb on the gates or fences.
Awnings and groundsheets
- Awnings may not be permitted on some pitches at times to allow for recovery, or when ground conditions are poor during the winter months.
- Wherever possible please avoid using groundsheets. If you do please use open textured breathable groundsheets only.
- Please do not use any solid rubber mats, plastic or carpets.
- Please do not use awnings with integrated non-breathable groundsheets.
- Electric heating of awnings is not permitted at any time.
- Ball games are not permitted on site as a courtesy to all site visitors.
- Please avoid spilling any chemicals or boiling water on the grass as it kills it.
Accidents & Insurances
- Caravans and vehicles enter the site at the owner’s risk. No responsibility is accepted for loss, damage or injury on the site, however caused. We strongly advise guests check that they have appropriate insurances for the period of their stay.
- Please report all accidents or incidents on the park to the owners.